Monday, December 05, 2005

Remembering 2004 Christmas/New Year's Eve Holiday

Remembering last year and
Welcoming in 2005 in New York City,
I still cherish the 2004 Christmas Season -11 months later,again.











Cruisin’ Central Park After Christmas Day
























A teacher's educational adventure: Christmas Season in Manhattan

Ground Zero (Prior location of the Twin Towers) as a powerful, emotional visit.

I stayed at Times Square for most of my visit.
My hotel and great shopping and eating was terrific.
Planet Hollywood had a great New Year’s Eve Party and I met some new great friends.
Shari and I found out later that we are blood cousins and this evolved in a Panama cruise with Shari and her mom, Sue. Mel is an Olympic Swimmer for England in for the weekend with her trainer, Kati.

Manhattan New Year's Eve was memorable and exciting!
Everyone should experience it at least once!

No comments: